Pro 5:15 Drink water from your own cistern, flowing water from your own well. 16 Should your springs be scattered abroad, streams of water in the streets? 17 Let them be for yourself alone, and not for strangers with you. 18 Let your fountain be blessed, and rejoice in the wife of your youth, 19 a lovely deer, a graceful doe. Let her breasts fill you at all times with delight; be intoxicated always in her love. 20 Why should you be intoxicated, my son, with a forbidden woman and embrace the bosom of an adulteress? 21 For a man's ways are before the eyes of the LORD, and he ponders all his paths. ESV
God is not against SEX, but He is against SIN. The scripture above is not about cisterns and drinking water. It's about a Man and His Wife being faithful to one another and enjoyed their sex life together. God is the Creator of Male and Female. He (God) created Sex between a Man and His Wife to be enjoyed in the Covenant of Marriage. The Creator says, "Rejoice with the wife of your youth". He says, "Let her breasts fill you at all times with delight; be intoxicated with her love." God is good, and He created sex to be good in the Covenant of Marriage between a Man and his Wife for the Purpose of Procreation (having children), Pleasure (see v19 "delight, intoxication"), and as a Powerful means of Intimacy and Bonding Emotionally between husband and Wife.
So God's Basic Plan for Health and Prosperity in Human Sexuality is this:
(1) Abstain from sex until you are married. 1Co 6:18 Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.
(2) Marry someone you believe to be godly and trustworthy. 2Co 6:14 You are not the same as those who don't believe. So don't join yourselves to them. Good and evil don't belong together. ERV
(3) Marry the opposite sex. One Man + One Woman. Mar 10:5 And Jesus said to them, . . . 6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female. 7 For this cause a man shall leave his father and mother and shall cleave to his wife. 8 And the two of them shall be one flesh. So then they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9 Therefore what God has joined together, let not man put apart.
(4) Enjoy the blessing of Marital intimacy with the Favor of God. Heb 13:4 Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge.
(No shame, no guilt, no condemnation)
(5) Be faithful to your spouse, and do not be joined to another. Pro 5:15 Drink water from your own cistern, flowing water from your own well.
There are Many blessings for obeying God in this area, and Many very negative consequences for disobeying God in this. God's Way is the only Way to be truly blessed, and is the best way on earth to have a fruitful life, a healthy family,
and enjoy with honor the goodness of God.